About: Hero Ciruit Club (HCC) is a High Performance Driving Education (HPDE) and Time Trial (TT) series. Open to all skill and experience levels, HCC is host in a controlled environment where one can truly develop upon their driving ability and accurately measure their performance(TT).
Instruction will be provided to the inexperienced* but opportunities to drive solo will be rewarded to individuals who instructors see fit to drive safely at speed.
- Instructors for all Beginner students. These instructors will be riding in your car with you each and every time you are out on the track. In addition, there will be classroom instruction for short periods of time each day that will be used to discuss passing zones and other items of interest.
- When you arrive at the track, look for the check-in area. You will meet with a member of our staff and be introduced to the Chief Instructor who will assign you to your own personal instructor based on your experience level and vehicle. You will also receive number decals for your car that are easily removable after your weekend with us is over (these numbers are required for safety reasons).
- After check in, your car must be safety checked. In order for this to happen, you must have a printed and filled out tech sheet (download here) to hand in to our tech area. Please come prepared.
Time Trial programs are the next step for experienced drivers. After ample track time as a solo driver you can step up to the next level and compete against the clock in a non confrontational challenge with other drivers. The USTTC tests your car and your skill for trophies, contingency and bragging rights in the only televised TimeTrial series in the world. Want to attract sponsors? There’s no better way than TV produced by Internal Combustion Group hosted by Tom Hnatiw from Dream Car Garage. If you drive a GT speed door car you’re invited to compete against the competition in a Horsepower to weight equalized series. Think you and your machine are fast? Bring it!
2013 Track Dates:
|APRIL 12 – 14||Road Atlanta – Braselton, GA|
|MAY 3 – 5||Carolina Motorsports Park|
|JUNE 7 – 9||New Jersey Motorsports Park - Millville, NJ|
|JULY 12-14||Virginia International Raceway - Alton, VA|
|AUGUST 16 – 18||Pitt Race – Wampum, PA|
|SEPTEMBER 6 – 8||Monticello Motor Club – NY|
|OCTOBER 3 – 5||ALMS at VIR - Alton, VA|
|NOVEMBER 22 – 24||Sebring International Raceway - Sebring, FL|
How to Register for an Event:
1. Register or login to the NARRA website.
2. If you’re not already a member, choose your membership (likely TimeTrial).
3. Register for the event.
4. When prompted enter the following group code: HERO
Other helpful links:
Rules and event forms can be found here:
A helpful calculator to determine which class your car fits can be fore here: